Friday, February 12, 2010

Welcome to Bloggerville, Pauly

I remember telling Pauly back in '08 that he should start a blog; and nearly two years later he's finally delivered the goods. Today is the world premiere of Pauly's Fantasy Hoops and Baseball Corner.

So what can we expect from Pauly's blog? Well, let's keep in mind that Pauly was the first ever to win the prestigious Charlie Hustle Award back in May 2008. Here's what I wrote about him at the time:
I had known for quite a while that my co-worker Paul was a baseball fan. However, it wasn't until this season that I realized just how passionate he is for both the MLB and fantasy baseball. Whether he's laughing his way to the bank in Vegas betting against over-the-hill pitchers, boasting about ripping somebody off in a trade, telling me about obscure sites to read for extra baseball knowledge, or spending all of his fantasy basketball winnings to pay $120 for MLB.com's online TV coverage complete with 6 window screens at once with audio alerts for whenever one of his fantasy players is coming to the plate, Paul (a.k.a. "Pauly") has continued to demonstrate an unparalleled commitment to "America's Pastime."
I also should add the countless times I've discovered breaking MLB news in my email courtesy of Pauly. Whether it's Manny Ramirez's 50-day suspension or Mark McGwire's steroid admission, I often hear it first from Pauly.

I'm looking forward to reading Pauly's perspectives on hoops and baseball. You can check out his blog here.

1 comment:

Pauly said...

Thanks for the plug!!!